Hotel Lighting Fixtures - Interconttinental Perth
Bespoke Hotel Lighting Fixtures for Intercontinental Hotel Perth
The manufacture of the decorative bespoke hotel lighting fixtures for each of the 240 rooms of the Intercontinental Hotel in Perth was collaboration between Aglo’s Custom Design team, procurement company Cairncross Martin, management company Johnson Group, building owner UNIR and architect Woods Bagot.
The numerous fittings included bedside lamps, over desk pendant and task light, free-standing floor lamp and bathroom mirror with integrated wall lamps. They were installed in various configurations for the different room types.
Features of each design were as follows:
Bedside Pendant and wall lamp variation
- Manufactured from a stainless-steel box with 3D laser cut windows for glass panels, then brass electroplated.
- Fluted frosted central glass tube
- Intergraded driver and LED engine
- Dimmed via a brass custom-made dimmer knob on the side of the luminaire
- Two nested cylindrical fabric covered drums
- An acrylic diffuser on the inner drum with integrated downlight for task lighting at desk
Bathroom Mirror with Lamps
- Wall mounted mirror with 2x rectangular lamp shades of similar design to the bedside pendants.
- Brass finished frame
- Backlighting to wall behind mirror
- Brass finished square tube floor lamp with fabric shade
Image credit: Intercontinental Perth