Multi Residential Development Lighting
We work with our clients, technical consultant, architects, and property developers to supply and deliver multi residential development lighting projects, balancing cost, technical performance, and aesthetic design intent to achieve a stunning final aesthetic.
Our Projects team has extensive experience across a wide range of developments, ranging from budget-conscious and premium projects. Our diverse network of local and global suppliers enables Aglo Projects to tailor packages to any scale or budget.
Our Projects team multi-residential development process includes:
- Establishing a Scope of Works: Our initial discussion with the client establishes the scope of the lighting package that is required and the needs of the customer. We work with our clients to familiarise ourselves with the project, understand the client’s goals and expectations, and establish delivery and overall project timelines.
- Sourcing & Value Engineering: After establishing the project scope, we source suitable products to create the perfect lighting package – whether it be from our own Mondolux range, specially-sourced project fittings or bespoke feature luminaires. We can also offer value engineering, by looking at projects from a functional, installation, usability, or price perspective to encourage innovation, reduce labour and installation costs, increase quality or technical performance.
- Client Review, Sampling & Approvals: Once the lighting package is reviewed, we work with our clients to provide exactly what is required for approval, whether that be detailed technical submissions, such as luminaire photometric testing, extensive datasheets, detailed technical reports or physical samples for approval.
- Testing & Compliance: For some projects, luminaire testing and demonstrating compliance can be a key step in the approval and value engineering process. Our Aglo Photometrics Lab can ensure luminaires supplied are all correctly specified to their designed light output, optic and light quality colour rendering index (CRI).
- Supply & Delivery: As part of our project management services, we coordinate the supply and delivery phase of the project. Our flexible, solutions-based approach, combined with our extensive experience, allows us to provide innovative and timely solutions to minimise project delay and additional cost.
- Installation & Project Completion: We provide all installation documentation in preparation for project handover to end clients. Aglo Projects also offers additional after-sales services such as the commissioning of Casambi dimming systems, the aiming of spotlights in public areas and support.
Contact Us to discuss your multi-residential development lighting requirements.