Commercial Lighting Supply
Aglo Systems has a proven track record working with many leading retailers, shopfitters, architects, designers, builders and electrical contractors.
We always strive to achieve an optimal lighting performance for your retail space by creating an enhanced customer experience that encourages strong purchasing behaviour. As a retail lighting specialist, we understand the unique requirements in illuminating window displays, wall-bay displays, merchandise tables, entry portal and circulation areas. Lighting plays a huge part in consumer behaviour and has a big influence on whether a product is purchased from your store.
As part of our lighting design process in a retail store we have developed 5 essential steps which are aimed at maximising product engagement:
- Lighting consultation: In the early stages of designing a retail store, it is essential for our team to review the architecture and design of the store layout to consider this within the lighting design along with the objectives and desired ambience.
- Lighting design and concept: Aiming to create a unique lighting concept that matches your brand identity and products whilst working in with the project objectives. The concept also includes a 3D render, illuminance levels and a reflective ceiling plan.
- Product sourcing: Selection and sourcing of suitable products to meet the lighting design concept whilst considering factors such as installation, longer lifespan and energy saving.
- Optimal lighting schedule that considers the above points along with the clients budget, timelines, availability and overall goals.
- Get expert help: We pride ourselves on providing a retail lighting solution that is tailored to your store, finds a solution that adapts to your conditions and create designs that showcase your products/brand identity with angling also available.